19 Mar 22, 23, 24, March 2019 – A 3 day NLP Foundation Course
Helo to all readers, I am Sarrah Abuwala, NLP Master Practitioner and energy healer. I will be your host cum trainer for 3 days of this foundation course. Lets meet and explore the world of subconscious, where we live 90% of our lives. Surprised? Come aboard :-)!
Is NLP a fasttrack psychology?
Some say that. Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a set of skills or techniques to understand how you do things you do. The knowledge of NLP puts you in the driver’s seat of your thoughts and feelings and enables you to develop the resourceful behavior and replace the unresourceful ones.
What you will Learn in NLP Foundation Course?
- NLP Communication model
- Representational Systems (VAKOG)
- Meta Model (Deletion, Distortion, and Generalization)
- Filters (Meta Programs, Values, Memories & Beliefs)
- Anchoring (Access resourceful states, whenever required)
- Dealing with fears and phobias
- Delete Painful Memories (with Timeline technique)
- Memory Techniques
- Mindful Body and Mind Healing
THIS IS A 3 DAY COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM WHERE YOU WILL LEARN THROUGH DOING, DISCUSSION AND DISCOVERY – RATHER THAN ONLY THROUGH LECTURES.
What can you expect out of this course?
- You will be able to understand yourself and others better.
- Get into resourceful states easily
- Manage your emotions
- Break free from past baggage, unhealthy thought and behavioral patterns
- Reduce inner chatter
- Heal yourself, family & others for regular diseases, like cold/fever etc.
- Remember better through memory techniques
- Get over your fears and phobias
- Clarity of thoughts
- Personal empowerment to lead a happy and fulfilling life
- Getting a different perspective to life
- Transformation happens from within
- Introspection of self and awareness
Sarrah Abuwala – I will be conducting all the NLP modules listed in the course except the memory techniques, which will be conducted by an expert.
Uma Rajesh – Memory trainer, speed reading and mind mapping master.
She has solutions for any of the memory questions. She has trained 450 students, in one year in her unique memory skills, where once read/seen/heard is retained forever in the memory.
• Certificate of participation will be given on completion of the course.
• Lunch, hi-tea (twice) is included.
• Writing pad and pen will be provided.
Who can join?
Anyone above 18 years, in any profession, curious to know this amazing subject and how you are living in your subconscious and not the real world, are most welcome!
When & where should you come?
Dates: 22, 23, 24, March 2019
Venue: Goldensquare, inside Davanam Sarovar Portico Hotel, Next to Total Mall, Opposite Madiwala Police Station, Koramangala, Bangalore-560068.
Timings: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Fees: INR 13800.00.
Pre registration required.
So, go ahead and click the link to your future: http://go.eventshigh.com/nlp-369
Fill the form to your right (if on desktop) or below (if on mobile) to send you the payment details via mail.